- 5 of Utah’s Best-Kept Outdoor Secrets
- The Godmother of the Wasatch Backcountry
- 8 Iconic Winter Dinners Along the Wasatch
- Frosty Fun in Grand County, Colorado
- Pursuit of Powder
- A Goblin Valley Winter Escape
- Resort Report | Late Winter 2018
- Starting Line
- From the Editor | Late Winter 2018
- Late Winter 2018 | Digital Magazine
- This event has passed.
Sand Hollow Triathlon
May 21, 2016 @ 7:00 am - 5:00 pm
2016 Will Bring Back Warm Temps and Perfect Racing Weather
This race is held at Sand Hollow Reservoir, where amazing sandstone landscapes and mountainous ranges linger in the backdrop. Triathletes will swim in pristine, turquoise waters, and then test their limits on the famous bike course as they climb ‘The Beast’. With nearby attractions like Bryce Canyon, Zion National Park and the most beautiful golf courses in Hurricane, this location makes for an unforgettable vacation destination race.