- Super-Fuel Foods For Cardio Training
- 5 of Utah’s Best-Kept Outdoor Secrets
- The Godmother of the Wasatch Backcountry
- 8 Iconic Winter Dinners Along the Wasatch
- Frosty Fun in Grand County, Colorado
- Pursuit of Powder
- A Goblin Valley Winter Escape
- Resort Report | Late Winter 2018
- Starting Line
- From the Editor | Late Winter 2018
- This event has passed.
San Diego Sharkfest
October 12, 2014 @ 9:00 am
Coronado Bridge, San Diego, CA. Sharks in San Diego Harbor? Not really, but you may see seals and dolphins. San Diego offers comfortable water and air temperatures this time of year. The 1 mile swim starts in San Diego and finishes in Coronado. Event is limited to 500. Register online at sharkfestswim.com.