- Super-Fuel Foods For Cardio Training
- 5 of Utah’s Best-Kept Outdoor Secrets
- The Godmother of the Wasatch Backcountry
- 8 Iconic Winter Dinners Along the Wasatch
- Frosty Fun in Grand County, Colorado
- Pursuit of Powder
- A Goblin Valley Winter Escape
- Resort Report | Late Winter 2018
- Starting Line
- From the Editor | Late Winter 2018
- This event has passed.
Salt Lake AIDS Walk
September 17, 2016 @ 9:30 am - 12:30 pm
Salt Lake AIDS Walk
Salt Lake AIDS Walk is an awareness event and fundraiser to benefit the Utah AIDS Foundation. Walkers are encouraged to raise money through their networks to broaden the reach of donors. Challenge your friends to start a team and encourage your mates to raise more than the rest!
Be the star at Salt Lake AIDS Walk by bringing in more donations than everyone else. Ask friends, family, coworkers, members of your church, even strangers on the bus. Facebook and other social media makes it so easy to take the lead!
Utah AIDS Foundation staff are always available with hints and tricks to raise more money and are just a click and email away!
TEAMWORKGrab your friends, family, coworkers, fellow church members, anyone and form a team! Teams boost your fundraising potential!Have a rival business? Challenge them to raising funds and go head to head to raise the most for people living with HIV!
Not sure how to get started or need ideas to pump up your team? UAF staff are happy to help with just a click and an email, we’re on it!
Who can resist that adorable face? Your loved ones certainly can’t. Some of our top fundraisers are those with four legs. Register you pet to raise funds today!
HIV and AIDS are no longer on the forefront of our minds, even for those at highest risk. With HIV rates on the rise in Utah and across the nation, now is the time for BIG visibility. Bring you friends and family (even if they don’t raise funds) out to Salt Lake AIDS Walk on Saturday, September 19th. We’ll be pounding the pavement and making a scene to raise awareness that HIV infections are still occurring and that HIV stigma can no longer remain the norm.
People are living healthy and fulfilling lives with HIV, but many challenges often present for them. The Utah AIDS Foundation is here to assist all people affected by HIV/AIDS in Utah. The funds you raise for Salt Lake AIDS Walk will go directly to the services our community needs to overcome these challenges. Join us for Salt Lake AIDS Walk and become a partner and a champion with us!
- Wine and apps party at swanky downtown location for up to 25 people.
- Hosted pizza party for up to 50 people.
- Donuts for up to 50 people at your place of business delivered by Utah AIDS Foundation staff.
- $50 Fundraisers – take home a Salt Lake AIDS Walk T-shirt.
- $250 Fundraisers – take home a Salt Lake AIDS Walk water bottle.
- $500 Fundraisers – take home a Salt Lake AIDS Walk hoodie, and are invited to join the 500 Club Breakfast the morning of the Walk.
- Participants earning 1000+ points receive a Salt Lake AIDS Walk T-shirt, and are entered into a drawing for mystery prizes which include gift certificates to local restaurants and businesses.
- Participants earning 2500+ points are invited to join the 500 Club Breakfast the morning of the Walk, and are entered into a drawing for a special Night Out On The Town package, including one night hotel stay and dinner at a local downtown restaurant.
- Participants earning 5000+ points are entered into a drawing for a new iPad mini