- Super-Fuel Foods For Cardio Training
- 5 of Utah’s Best-Kept Outdoor Secrets
- The Godmother of the Wasatch Backcountry
- 8 Iconic Winter Dinners Along the Wasatch
- Frosty Fun in Grand County, Colorado
- Pursuit of Powder
- A Goblin Valley Winter Escape
- Resort Report | Late Winter 2018
- Starting Line
- From the Editor | Late Winter 2018
- This event has passed.
Ropes Course Facilitator Training Level 1
November 6, 2015 @ 2:00 pm - 10:00 pm
Receive 40 hours of training on one of the fines courses in the state. Great for your resume. Can receive CEU credits. Manual with over 40 activities you can do with your clients. Training includes initiative games, low course, high course, intro to rescues, knots, equipment, etc.