- 5 of Utah’s Best-Kept Outdoor Secrets
- The Godmother of the Wasatch Backcountry
- 8 Iconic Winter Dinners Along the Wasatch
- Frosty Fun in Grand County, Colorado
- Pursuit of Powder
- A Goblin Valley Winter Escape
- Resort Report | Late Winter 2018
- Starting Line
- From the Editor | Late Winter 2018
- Late Winter 2018 | Digital Magazine
- This event has passed.
Ropes Course Facilitator Training Level 1
March 6, 2015 @ 2:00 pm - March 14, 2015 @ 8:30 pm
An event every 0 days that begins at 2:00pm, repeating until March 14, 2015
Receive 40 hours of training covering initiative games, low course, high course equipment and care, knots, intro to rescue procedures, etc. Great for resume. Can receive CEU credits. Manual with over 40 activities you can do with your clients.