- 5 of Utah’s Best-Kept Outdoor Secrets
- The Godmother of the Wasatch Backcountry
- 8 Iconic Winter Dinners Along the Wasatch
- Frosty Fun in Grand County, Colorado
- Pursuit of Powder
- A Goblin Valley Winter Escape
- Resort Report | Late Winter 2018
- Starting Line
- From the Editor | Late Winter 2018
- Late Winter 2018 | Digital Magazine
- This event has passed.
Raft and Run
July 24, 2015 @ 11:00 am
Do you want to embark on a new kind of running adventure? The Raft and Run is a one of a kind event to satisfy your needs for an excursion never to be forgotten. Multiple options exist for rafting down the Provo river. We will be providing rafts for groups to participate 5 miles down the river or individual tubes for a personal 2 mile experience. After the rafting portion of the race, each individual will be timed for a 5k distance. Whether with friends or family, the Raft and Run is a great event to kick off your Pioneer Day holiday on July 24!
Click here for Raft and Run Registration