- Super-Fuel Foods For Cardio Training
- 5 of Utah’s Best-Kept Outdoor Secrets
- The Godmother of the Wasatch Backcountry
- 8 Iconic Winter Dinners Along the Wasatch
- Frosty Fun in Grand County, Colorado
- Pursuit of Powder
- A Goblin Valley Winter Escape
- Resort Report | Late Winter 2018
- Starting Line
- From the Editor | Late Winter 2018
- This event has passed.
Race for the Rescues Los Angeles
October 15, 2016 @ 8:30 am - 12:00 pm$28.00
YOU HAVE THE POWER TO HELP SAVE ANIMALS LIVES!
5k, 10k, 1k dog walk and kids’ fun run! Run, walk, shop, or adopt to save animal’s lives! You must be a paid registrant to run the race. However, anyone can attend our Expo and Dog & Cat Adoption Fair (7am-12:30pm) for FREE! Come out and join the fun!
Four million cats and dogs—about one every eight seconds—are put down in U.S. shelters each year. Most of these animals die unwanted and alone.
Race For The Rescues believes that by uniting animal lovers and animal welfare organizations to work together we can change those heartbreaking statistics and make our world a kinder place.
The donations raised through Race For The Rescues will be used to help save the lives of once forgotten dogs, cats and horses and help them become cherished family members. In addition, providing important programs to the community such as veterinary care for the pets of low-income families, free spay and neuter clinics and a shelter intervention program.