- Super-Fuel Foods For Cardio Training
- 5 of Utah’s Best-Kept Outdoor Secrets
- The Godmother of the Wasatch Backcountry
- 8 Iconic Winter Dinners Along the Wasatch
- Frosty Fun in Grand County, Colorado
- Pursuit of Powder
- A Goblin Valley Winter Escape
- Resort Report | Late Winter 2018
- Starting Line
- From the Editor | Late Winter 2018
- This event has passed.
PORCUPINE HILL CLIMB
June 4, 2016 @ 7:00 am - 10:00 am
15th Annual Porcupine Hill Climb Cycling Race. A competitive 14.7-mile race, ascending 3,800 ft. in elevation to the finish line at Brighton Ski Resort. A fun and grueling ride that is top rated in the North America hill climb races. Each year we donate proceeds of the event to charity. This year we want to give directly back to the cycling community. We are supporting the 501c-3 non-profit Bike Utah, in support of the progression of building new bike lanes in our community.
We hope to have riders of all ages and abilities in this years competition. Finish line party at Brighton Ski Resort.
More information: Stacey Deittman, Marketing Director at Porcupine Pub & Grille, Stacey@porcupinepub.com.