- 5 of Utah’s Best-Kept Outdoor Secrets
- The Godmother of the Wasatch Backcountry
- 8 Iconic Winter Dinners Along the Wasatch
- Frosty Fun in Grand County, Colorado
- Pursuit of Powder
- A Goblin Valley Winter Escape
- Resort Report | Late Winter 2018
- Starting Line
- From the Editor | Late Winter 2018
- Late Winter 2018 | Digital Magazine
Pink Park City
March 24 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm$35
Join us for Pink Park City, a family-friendly ski day supporting cancer research taking place at Huntsman Cancer Institute. This charity ski event will be held at Park City Mountain Resort and will be raising money for all types of cancer research at Huntsman Cancer Institute.
In its first year, we have set a fundraising goal of $50,000, where each participant is encouraged to fundraise $500 and over 1,000 participants are expected to join us. 100% of all funds raised will go to benefit the life-saving research taking place at Huntsman Cancer Institute.
What do people do?
- Sign up solo or with a team at pinkparkcity.com
- Use a personal fundraising webpage to collect donations online
- Enjoy a day of fabulous skiing, live music, activities for all ages, a costume contest, prizes for top fundraisers, and great food!
- Participate in the Checkpoint Challenge by visiting four of Park City Mountain’s lodges
- Join the ranks of over one-million donors to Huntsman Cancer Institute