- 5 of Utah’s Best-Kept Outdoor Secrets
- The Godmother of the Wasatch Backcountry
- 8 Iconic Winter Dinners Along the Wasatch
- Frosty Fun in Grand County, Colorado
- Pursuit of Powder
- A Goblin Valley Winter Escape
- Resort Report | Late Winter 2018
- Starting Line
- From the Editor | Late Winter 2018
- Late Winter 2018 | Digital Magazine
Picnic in the Trees Zip Tour
June 2 @ 6:00 pm - 8:30 pm
Picnic on a zip-line 30 feet above the ground! You won’t find a picnic experience quite like this!
Your progressive picnic in the trees will start with a beverage, then you will travel to the next station of fresh vegetables. Hang on we are then zipping along to the next treat of chips, then seasonal fruit. What is a picnic without sandwiches! Sandwiches are next followed by an all time favorite, cookies. Yum! 6:00pm-8:00pm or 6:30pm-8:30pm, approximately 2 hours of fun and food.