- Super-Fuel Foods For Cardio Training
- 5 of Utah’s Best-Kept Outdoor Secrets
- The Godmother of the Wasatch Backcountry
- 8 Iconic Winter Dinners Along the Wasatch
- Frosty Fun in Grand County, Colorado
- Pursuit of Powder
- A Goblin Valley Winter Escape
- Resort Report | Late Winter 2018
- Starting Line
- From the Editor | Late Winter 2018
- This event has passed.
Park City Wild Half
May 28, 2016 @ 9:00 am - 1:00 pm$55.00
The Park City Wild Half will challenge you physically and mentally. You will leave with some of the best swag ever, enjoy some of the best post race refreshments, and most of all have fun.
This is the perfect venue to test your trail speed, new trail running skills. All races will begin in Jordanelle State Park, at the Ross Creek Trail-head, at 9:00am. Routes in all races consist of well marked single track trails , maps are available on our website.