- Super-Fuel Foods For Cardio Training
- 5 of Utah’s Best-Kept Outdoor Secrets
- The Godmother of the Wasatch Backcountry
- 8 Iconic Winter Dinners Along the Wasatch
- Frosty Fun in Grand County, Colorado
- Pursuit of Powder
- A Goblin Valley Winter Escape
- Resort Report | Late Winter 2018
- Starting Line
- From the Editor | Late Winter 2018
Park City Trail Series 5K
June 9 @ 8:00 am - 11:00 am
The Park City Trail Series is a 5k-10k-15k-Half trail running series that explores the hills and valleys of the Round Valley trail system near Park City and keeps you motivated to run all summer.
This is one of the best running races for new trail runners and trail nuts alike. In June it starts with wide dirt roads over lush green hills. Each month the course gets longer and more burly, culminating with a proud Utah trail half marathon in the golden haze of September. All courses have water stations along the way. The vibe is fun and the trail running is challenging but not ultra grueling.
The Park City Trail Series is produced by the Salt Lake Running Company and sponsored by The North Face. Carpool for extra raffle prizes. Special PCTS race lodging available nearby with shuttle to the start/finish line.
Register early for the best price. Register for the whole Park City Trail Series and get discounted entry to The North Face Endurance Challenge September 23-24.