- Super-Fuel Foods For Cardio Training
- 5 of Utah’s Best-Kept Outdoor Secrets
- The Godmother of the Wasatch Backcountry
- 8 Iconic Winter Dinners Along the Wasatch
- Frosty Fun in Grand County, Colorado
- Pursuit of Powder
- A Goblin Valley Winter Escape
- Resort Report | Late Winter 2018
- Starting Line
- From the Editor | Late Winter 2018
- This event has passed.
Outessa Summit at Powder Mountain
September 9, 2016 - September 11, 2016
WE ARE EVERY WOMAN’S OUTDOOR WEEKEND ADVENTURE
At Outessa, adventure-pack your weekend with your favorite passions and new curiosities in some of nature’s best terrain. Get a little muddy or give your feet a salt bath. End every night around a campfire with drinks, friends, and inspirational speakers.
Customize your weekend’s itinerary from hundreds of professionally guided outdoor classes, courses on wholesome food and wine, and speaker sessions from the outdoor industry’s best enthusiasts. Do what you love and try something new.
Beautiful surroundings affect your mood, inspire action, and leave indelible memories. Indulge in gorgeous views and wide-open spaces.
Outessa is for dirty, sweaty, happy women who love a challenge and don’t mind taking time for themselves.
The best teachers are passionate, experienced, and themselves always learning. Learn from the outdoor industry’s best in professional competition, outdoor sponsorship and award-winning creativity.
WHAT YOU GET
- All meals included REI trail guides Instruction from professional athletes
- Music and fireside chats Tech-free hammock zone 200+ activity choices
- Product trials from sponsors Gear & gifts from prAna, Osprey, Stance Beer, wine & s’mores
- Reduced fees on lodging, First 250 receive prAna yoga mat Expert advice and tips
- To celebrate our inaugural events, we have premium prizes.
Register now and automatically be entered into our giveaway drawing. These packages you will truly love.
Everything you need.
ALL MEALS INCLUDED
Nourishing foods for the body and soul. Accommodations made for special diets and allergies.
REI OFFICIAL TRAIL GUIDES
Lose yourself in nature with expert assistance.
INSTRUCTION BY ELITE ATHLETES AND PROFESSIONALS
Learn from some of the best.
TECH-FREE HAMMOCK ZONE
Emphasis on “free.”
WELCOME PACK OF RELEVANT GOODIES AND GEAR
Gear & gifts from prAna, Osprey, Stance and Taylor Maid Farms
3 DAYS WITH OVER 200 ACTIVITY CHOICES
Choose your passions, explore your potential.
Get to know brand ambassadors, sponsors, and nonprofit partners.
BEER, WINE, AND S’MORES
Firepit socials are delicious.
REI VILLAGE AND CAFÉ
Grab snacks and coffee and peruse pop-up shops.
Reduced fees on lodging or camping with REI.
Space is limited to 500 women per location.