- 5 of Utah’s Best-Kept Outdoor Secrets
- The Godmother of the Wasatch Backcountry
- 8 Iconic Winter Dinners Along the Wasatch
- Frosty Fun in Grand County, Colorado
- Pursuit of Powder
- A Goblin Valley Winter Escape
- Resort Report | Late Winter 2018
- Starting Line
- From the Editor | Late Winter 2018
- Late Winter 2018 | Digital Magazine
- This event has passed.
Oktoberfest Costume Fun Run/Walk/Bike
October 7, 2017 @ 9:00 am - 5:00 pm$20 - $25
Oktoberfest-Costumed Fun Run or Walk or Bike (3k, 5k or 10k). Dogs are welcome! Starts and Ends at the Lava Community Building
—Registration: 8:45 a.m. / Race Start: 9 a.m.
—All proceeds from the Fun Run go towards building Lava’s bike and walk paths for ALL to enjoy!!!
—$25 entry fee adults (includes T-Shirt)
—$20 entry fee 17 and younger (includes T-Shirt)