- 5 of Utah’s Best-Kept Outdoor Secrets
- The Godmother of the Wasatch Backcountry
- 8 Iconic Winter Dinners Along the Wasatch
- Frosty Fun in Grand County, Colorado
- Pursuit of Powder
- A Goblin Valley Winter Escape
- Resort Report | Late Winter 2018
- Starting Line
- From the Editor | Late Winter 2018
- Late Winter 2018 | Digital Magazine
- This event has passed.
New Year’s Revolution Run and Ride
January 1 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Ff you prefer indoor running for your New Year’s run, join 365 runners and walkers for a five-hour indoor running party at the Utah Olympic Oval. Do as many laps as you like on the indoor track and receive a medal if you complete a full marathon. You can also participate by bringing a bike or trainer along, or mix it up and do a bike/run combo.