- Super-Fuel Foods For Cardio Training
- 5 of Utah’s Best-Kept Outdoor Secrets
- The Godmother of the Wasatch Backcountry
- 8 Iconic Winter Dinners Along the Wasatch
- Frosty Fun in Grand County, Colorado
- Pursuit of Powder
- A Goblin Valley Winter Escape
- Resort Report | Late Winter 2018
- Starting Line
- From the Editor | Late Winter 2018
Nebo Half & Marathon
August 25 @ 7:00 am - 1:00 pm
The Mt. Nebo Half Marathon is the fastest race in Utah. 12 miles of this race is down Payson Canyon. Experience scenic views and a wide course. Payson Canyon is a hidden gem often overlooked. Come and experience a breathtaking course. This race might just become your favorite.
The Mt. Nebo Full Marathon is a true Canyon Marathon with 25 miles of the race in Payson Canyon! You won’t find a more beautiful race. You will experience a few hills during the first half of the course. However, the last 16 miles are completely down hill, which makes this marathon course super fast.