- 5 of Utah’s Best-Kept Outdoor Secrets
- The Godmother of the Wasatch Backcountry
- 8 Iconic Winter Dinners Along the Wasatch
- Frosty Fun in Grand County, Colorado
- Pursuit of Powder
- A Goblin Valley Winter Escape
- Resort Report | Late Winter 2018
- Starting Line
- From the Editor | Late Winter 2018
- Late Winter 2018 | Digital Magazine
- This event has passed.
Navy-Air Force Half Marathon, Washington, DC
September 17, 2017 @ 7:00 am - 11:00 am
An event every year that begins at 7:00am on of [month], repeating indefinitely
The Navy-Air Force Half Marathon will be returning to Washington, DC for its sixth consecutive year on Sunday, September 17, 2017 at 7:00 a.m. The race is open to all military and civilian runners. Passing many of Washington, DC Memorials, the course takes runners along the scenic Rock Creek Parkway and the flat and fast East and West Potomac Parks. Runners will receive a finisher’s medal to recognize their achievement in completing the race. Award categories include overall male and female, master (40+ years of age) male and female, wheelchair male and female, age groups, and teams. A runner’s expo will be held during packet pick-up for runners to get great deals on race gear and running products. Registration will open February 1, 2017. Visit www.navyhalf.com for more information and to register.