- 5 of Utah’s Best-Kept Outdoor Secrets
- The Godmother of the Wasatch Backcountry
- 8 Iconic Winter Dinners Along the Wasatch
- Frosty Fun in Grand County, Colorado
- Pursuit of Powder
- A Goblin Valley Winter Escape
- Resort Report | Late Winter 2018
- Starting Line
- From the Editor | Late Winter 2018
- Late Winter 2018 | Digital Magazine
- This event has passed.
National Learn to Row Day
June 6, 2015 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
Great Salt Lake Rowing will host the annual National Learn to Row Day from 9 AM to Noon on Saturday, June 6, 2015 at the Great Salt Lake State Marina and Park. Take I-80 west to Saltair exit 104. The free event is open to ages 12 and up. The participants will receive basic training and an opportunity to get out on the water with an experienced rower. The Marina charges $3 for parking.