- Super-Fuel Foods For Cardio Training
- 5 of Utah’s Best-Kept Outdoor Secrets
- The Godmother of the Wasatch Backcountry
- 8 Iconic Winter Dinners Along the Wasatch
- Frosty Fun in Grand County, Colorado
- Pursuit of Powder
- A Goblin Valley Winter Escape
- Resort Report | Late Winter 2018
- Starting Line
- From the Editor | Late Winter 2018
- This event has passed.
July 4, 2015 @ 7:30 am - 5:00 pm
This is a great 5K loop course with the last mile being gradually downhill. Prior to the start of 5K there will be a Kids’ 1-Mile run for ages 12 and under. Both races begin and end a the City Park.