- Super-Fuel Foods For Cardio Training
- 5 of Utah’s Best-Kept Outdoor Secrets
- The Godmother of the Wasatch Backcountry
- 8 Iconic Winter Dinners Along the Wasatch
- Frosty Fun in Grand County, Colorado
- Pursuit of Powder
- A Goblin Valley Winter Escape
- Resort Report | Late Winter 2018
- Starting Line
- From the Editor | Late Winter 2018
- This event has passed.
KOPFC Winter Indoor Tri-Series
January 23, 2016 @ 7:30 am - 12:00 pm$25 - $55
This triathlon series is perfect for all abilities whether you’ve participated in many or this is your first. Rather than racing over a fixed distance as traditional triathlons are designed to do, this indoor triathlon will have you race for the greatest distance you can within a fixed time frame. You will compete for a total of 1 hour (with 2 transitions) no matter how fast anyone is. You will receive a score based on the distance you complete in each of the disciplines (swim, bike, run), and an overall score based on those combined scores. The event will run in “waves” with 16 participants per wave and a max of 128 athletes per Tri-Series event. Each wave begins 1/2 hour after the previous wave start. Select your wave time during registration. Events Dates: #1 January 23, 2016, #2 February 20, 2016, #3 March 19, 2016 – Tri one or Tri them all!