- 5 of Utah’s Best-Kept Outdoor Secrets
- The Godmother of the Wasatch Backcountry
- 8 Iconic Winter Dinners Along the Wasatch
- Frosty Fun in Grand County, Colorado
- Pursuit of Powder
- A Goblin Valley Winter Escape
- Resort Report | Late Winter 2018
- Starting Line
- From the Editor | Late Winter 2018
- Late Winter 2018 | Digital Magazine
- This event has passed.
iTRYathlon Sprint and Youth Triathlon (Irvine)
June 6, 2015 @ 6:00 am - 11:30 am
iTRYathlon benefits Northwood High School Programs. There are opportunities for sponsoring, team fundraising, volunteering, and training for this event. It will include a community expo and finish line festival.
Sprint and Youth Triathlon (Youth Triathlon for ages 11-17)
3 Mile Run | 9 Mile Bike | 200 Meter Swim
Junior Triathlon (Kids Triathlon for ages 5-12)
½ Mile Run | 2 Mile Bike | 50 Meter Swim
iTRYathlon Jr. Triathlon is a non-competitive event. Junior Triathlon will be timed but no age division awards will be given.
Race Day Schedule
6:00 Registration & Expo Open
7:15 Mandatory Race Talk (Transition Area)
7:30 Sprint & Youth Triathlon & 5K Start
8:45 5K Awards
9:15 Mandatory Jr. Tri Race Talk (Transition Area)
9:30 Junior Triathlon
9:40 Kids 1/2 Mile Run
11:30 Expo Closes
Participants MUST pick up their own packets per USAT Rules!
Bring a photo ID AND a copy of your USAT Card.