- Super-Fuel Foods For Cardio Training
- 5 of Utah’s Best-Kept Outdoor Secrets
- The Godmother of the Wasatch Backcountry
- 8 Iconic Winter Dinners Along the Wasatch
- Frosty Fun in Grand County, Colorado
- Pursuit of Powder
- A Goblin Valley Winter Escape
- Resort Report | Late Winter 2018
- Starting Line
- From the Editor | Late Winter 2018
- This event has passed.
Hurricane Half Marathon
September 16, 2017 @ 7:00 am - 11:00 am$45
HURRICANE HALF MARATHON & 5K
will take place on
Saturday, September 16, 2017
in beautiful Hurricane, Utah.
New fall date, new beautiful course, giant finisher’s medal, chip timed, and gender specific tech shirt.
The new loop course starts and finishes at the beautiful Sand Hollow Resort.
Sweeping 360 degree views of the splendors of Southern Utah can be viewed as runners run through the beautiful red rocks of the Sand Hollow Resort golf course and around the stunning Sand Hollow Reservoir. The majestic Pine Valley mountains and the towering cliffs of Zion National Park provide the perfect back drop to this Fall half-marathon.
Come to run, stay to play in stunning Southern Utah.
Register NOW for the reinvented Hurricane Half Marathon
September 24 – December 31: Half Marathon $35, 5K $15
January 1 – March 31: Half Marathon: Half $40, 5K $20
April 1 – June 30: Half $45, 5K $20
July 1 – August 31: Half $50, 5K $25
September 1 – September 15: Half $55, 5K $30
Register at www.hurricanerecreation.com