- Super-Fuel Foods For Cardio Training
- 5 of Utah’s Best-Kept Outdoor Secrets
- The Godmother of the Wasatch Backcountry
- 8 Iconic Winter Dinners Along the Wasatch
- Frosty Fun in Grand County, Colorado
- Pursuit of Powder
- A Goblin Valley Winter Escape
- Resort Report | Late Winter 2018
- Starting Line
- From the Editor | Late Winter 2018
- This event has passed.
Hood Mountain Vertical Challenge
May 1, 2016 @ 9:00 am - 3:00 pm
Based on the adage of “The greater the challenge, the greater the reward”, the Hood Mountain Vertical Challenge is one tough trail run. Kicking off Scena Performance’s 2016 Vertical Challenge Series, this course will push you a calf-busting 3,000 ft. through Hood Mountain Regional Park as you charge directly to the top of Hood Mountain. The first 4.5 miles of this 9 mile course cover a steep and technical grade, testing your limits before a rollicking ride back down. After hitting one last hill, recuperate while trading war stories with other finishers over post race refreshments.