- 5 of Utah’s Best-Kept Outdoor Secrets
- The Godmother of the Wasatch Backcountry
- 8 Iconic Winter Dinners Along the Wasatch
- Frosty Fun in Grand County, Colorado
- Pursuit of Powder
- A Goblin Valley Winter Escape
- Resort Report | Late Winter 2018
- Starting Line
- From the Editor | Late Winter 2018
- Late Winter 2018 | Digital Magazine
- This event has passed.
Heber Valley Fly Fishing Festival
August 11, 2017 @ 9:30 am - August 12, 2017 @ 6:00 pmFree
Celebrate summer fly fishing at this family-friendly event. Novice to experts can enjoy workshops, casting classes, on water clinics and booths from some of the top manufacturers, retailers, tying experts, and enthusiast alike. Will host over 75 Vendors, multiple Fly Tiers, Provo River Kids Fly Fishing Derby presented by AdamsBuilt, and youth programs in addition to many other open classes both on and off the water. Festival will close Saturday with a Community BBQ that includes an auction, gear giveaways, and a drawing for a custom fly rod
Admission is FREE!