- 5 of Utah’s Best-Kept Outdoor Secrets
- The Godmother of the Wasatch Backcountry
- 8 Iconic Winter Dinners Along the Wasatch
- Frosty Fun in Grand County, Colorado
- Pursuit of Powder
- A Goblin Valley Winter Escape
- Resort Report | Late Winter 2018
- Starting Line
- From the Editor | Late Winter 2018
- Late Winter 2018 | Digital Magazine
- This event has passed.
Heber Valley Fly Fishing Festival
August 11, 2017 @ 10:00 am - August 12, 2017 @ 6:00 pmFree
Celebrate summer fly fishing at the 8th Annual Show. Supported by Allen Fly Fishing, Streem, Trout Unlimited and Fall River Fly Rods. This family friendly event celebrates fly fishing enthusiasts young and old. Novice to experts can enjoy workshops, casting classes, on water clinics, and booths from some of the top manufacturers, retailers, tying experts, and enthusiasts alike. Saturday from 3-8 p.m. the Festival will close with a Community BBQ that includes an auction, gear giveaways, and a drawing for a custom fly rod. Utah’s own Melody Pulsipher will be supplying the live entertainment beginning at 5 p.m. Proceeds from the BBQ and Auction will benefit Project Healing Waters of Salt Lake City.
Admission is FREE!