- Super-Fuel Foods For Cardio Training
- 5 of Utah’s Best-Kept Outdoor Secrets
- The Godmother of the Wasatch Backcountry
- 8 Iconic Winter Dinners Along the Wasatch
- Frosty Fun in Grand County, Colorado
- Pursuit of Powder
- A Goblin Valley Winter Escape
- Resort Report | Late Winter 2018
- Starting Line
- From the Editor | Late Winter 2018
- This event has passed.
Grand Canyon 100
May 21, 2016 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Grand Canyon 100 Mile, 50 Mile, 50K, & 25K trail run. This race is run in the Kaibab National Forest near the entrance to the North Rim of the Grand Canyon. It is staged near the Kaibab Lodge the weekend after Hwy 67 opens up for the season to allow visitors access to the North Rim. The route takes you along the rim of the Grand Canyon to 7 spectacular lookout points, then climbs 2,000ft over the last 15 miles to the finish line.