- Super-Fuel Foods For Cardio Training
- 5 of Utah’s Best-Kept Outdoor Secrets
- The Godmother of the Wasatch Backcountry
- 8 Iconic Winter Dinners Along the Wasatch
- Frosty Fun in Grand County, Colorado
- Pursuit of Powder
- A Goblin Valley Winter Escape
- Resort Report | Late Winter 2018
- Starting Line
- From the Editor | Late Winter 2018
- This event has passed.
Garin Trail Running Festival
September 20, 2015 @ 8:30 am - 5:00 pm$50 - $85
Join us at the Garin Trail Running Festival as they did in the old days. Garin-Dry Creek Regional Park has been a place of celebration since the 1880’s. As memorialized by Edith Meyers of the Meyers Family Ranch, “Guests poured in from the rural districts of the whole county to greet their friends and make merry…and so today, leave care and worry behind you: enjoy the beauties of nature here in your midst: and pause for a moment in your rush through life to give thanks to the great artist who painted this ever-changing picture of the hills and fields and streams.”
We invite you to celebrate the trail running abundance of the Bay Area by tackling challenging hills in the East Bay’s little known gem of a park. Runners will be rewarded with sweeping views of the bay to the west, and an endless rolling expanse of hills to the east, with expansive lawns to stretch out on and relax at the finish while taking in the highly regarded post-run BBQ and beer festival. Distances vary from 5k to Half Marathon.