- Super-Fuel Foods For Cardio Training
- 5 of Utah’s Best-Kept Outdoor Secrets
- The Godmother of the Wasatch Backcountry
- 8 Iconic Winter Dinners Along the Wasatch
- Frosty Fun in Grand County, Colorado
- Pursuit of Powder
- A Goblin Valley Winter Escape
- Resort Report | Late Winter 2018
- Starting Line
- From the Editor | Late Winter 2018
- This event has passed.
Flash N’ Dash Mustache Bash 5K
November 6, 2017 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Our way of giving back to the community and to help raise awareness for runner safety. Simply put, it’s the greatest free running event ever! If you weren’t able to make it last year, you are in for a treat. This is a fun run/party to promote National Running Safety Month in November.
This event includes a 3 mile fun run (untimed) and 3/4 mile fun run (untimed), starting at RunGr8 Running Center and finishing at Riverton High School Track. There the bash will begin! Free Scones & Hot Chocolate! Music! Bright Lights! Family & Friends!