- 5 of Utah’s Best-Kept Outdoor Secrets
- The Godmother of the Wasatch Backcountry
- 8 Iconic Winter Dinners Along the Wasatch
- Frosty Fun in Grand County, Colorado
- Pursuit of Powder
- A Goblin Valley Winter Escape
- Resort Report | Late Winter 2018
- Starting Line
- From the Editor | Late Winter 2018
- Late Winter 2018 | Digital Magazine
- This event has passed.
Father John Misty and Black Rebel Motorcycle Club Play at Twilight Concert Series Tonight
July 23, 2015 @ 7:00 pm - 10:00 pm$10
- Advance ticket holders can enter the venue from two different entrances. The main entrance has four ticket holder lines and is located at the southwest corner of park (400 W 400 S). There is also a separate ticket holder only line at the southeast corner of park (300 W 400 S)
- The main entrance has four ticket purchase lines. Tickets are $10 at the gate, CASH ONLY.
- Tickets are $10 at the gate CASH ONLY. ATMs are located near each side of the main entrance – southwest corner of park (400 W 400 S).
- We recommend arriving AS EARLY AS POSSIBLE to avoid long lines. The gates open at 5pm and music starts at 7pm. Arrive during this time for the most convenient access. If you arrive after 7pm, expect to wait in line.
- Only small bags and purses are allowed. Bags must be able to fit within a 12-inch by 12-inch bin. No outside liquids are allowed. Water, soda, beer, and wine are available for purchase inside the venue. There are also three free water stations in the venue. Personal empty water bottles are permitted.