- 5 of Utah’s Best-Kept Outdoor Secrets
- The Godmother of the Wasatch Backcountry
- 8 Iconic Winter Dinners Along the Wasatch
- Frosty Fun in Grand County, Colorado
- Pursuit of Powder
- A Goblin Valley Winter Escape
- Resort Report | Late Winter 2018
- Starting Line
- From the Editor | Late Winter 2018
- Late Winter 2018 | Digital Magazine
- This event has passed.
Eggs Legs 5K (Easter)
April 15, 2017 @ 9:00 am - 10:00 am$35
This is a silly fun themed 5K at Gardner Village. This race gives runners tech shirts to decorate themselves (like eggs) and run in. This silly run allow 8 and under to run for free with paid adult (see details). This race has the real Easter Bunny and gives all the runners Bunny Ears to wear. After the race there is a great egg hunt at Gardner Village with cool prizes. Chip timed and eggs on the course.