- 5 of Utah’s Best-Kept Outdoor Secrets
- The Godmother of the Wasatch Backcountry
- 8 Iconic Winter Dinners Along the Wasatch
- Frosty Fun in Grand County, Colorado
- Pursuit of Powder
- A Goblin Valley Winter Escape
- Resort Report | Late Winter 2018
- Starting Line
- From the Editor | Late Winter 2018
- Late Winter 2018 | Digital Magazine
- This event has passed.
Drop13 Half Marathon 5K
June 10, 2017 @ 6:00 am - 9:00 am$65
This Half Marathon is considered by many the fastest in Utah. This starts up Big Cottonwood Canyon and declines 3000 feet over 13.1 Miles of beauty. This time of the year is great for racing with the streams flowing high and the green trees in perfect color. This race gives bonus medals in addition to finisher medals. Medals include Personal Record (PR) Medals for anyone who does their fastest Half Marathon here (50% of the runners get it). We do a Drop 13 LBS medal for racers who lose 13 lbs in the process of training for this race. With Age group medals racers can go home with 4 medals!!!