- Super-Fuel Foods For Cardio Training
- 5 of Utah’s Best-Kept Outdoor Secrets
- The Godmother of the Wasatch Backcountry
- 8 Iconic Winter Dinners Along the Wasatch
- Frosty Fun in Grand County, Colorado
- Pursuit of Powder
- A Goblin Valley Winter Escape
- Resort Report | Late Winter 2018
- Starting Line
- From the Editor | Late Winter 2018
- This event has passed.
Donut Dash 5K 2016
November 5, 2016 @ 8:00 am - 1:00 pm$30
Memory Grove, Salt Lake City, UT.
Do you like to run? Do you love donuts? (Duh, who doesn’t?) Want to support making your community a better place? If you answered yes to any of these questions, you are ready to enter the Donut Dash 5K.
We’re challenging you to a unique biathlon that raises your heart rate and your blood sugar for a good cause. You’ll run, eat donuts, and run to the finish in Memory Grove.
Costumes of all types are encouraged! Through your participation, you support the work of Utah Heritage Foundation to preserve, protect, and promote Utah’s historic built environment.