- Super-Fuel Foods For Cardio Training
- 5 of Utah’s Best-Kept Outdoor Secrets
- The Godmother of the Wasatch Backcountry
- 8 Iconic Winter Dinners Along the Wasatch
- Frosty Fun in Grand County, Colorado
- Pursuit of Powder
- A Goblin Valley Winter Escape
- Resort Report | Late Winter 2018
- Starting Line
- From the Editor | Late Winter 2018
- This event has passed.
Desert RATS Stage Race
June 18, 2017 - June 24, 2017
Grand Junction, CO. Unique beauty, amazing wildlife, and profound solitude – all the elements of true adventure – reward racers willing to brave the strenuous Desert RATS journey. Racers will run from Grand Junction, Colorado to the world famous Moab, Utah along the beautiful 148-mile Kokopelli Trail. Distances will range from day to day between 9 and 42 miles. This is a grueling event that will challenge the most seasoned athletes yet it is designed so that less experienced ultrarunners can train for and successfully complete the course. The entire length of the trail is stunningly beautiful with jagged canyons and breathtaking vistas.