- 5 of Utah’s Best-Kept Outdoor Secrets
- The Godmother of the Wasatch Backcountry
- 8 Iconic Winter Dinners Along the Wasatch
- Frosty Fun in Grand County, Colorado
- Pursuit of Powder
- A Goblin Valley Winter Escape
- Resort Report | Late Winter 2018
- Starting Line
- From the Editor | Late Winter 2018
- Late Winter 2018 | Digital Magazine
- This event has passed.
Death Valley Trail Marathon & Half Marathon
December 6, 2014 @ 8:00 am - 3:00 pm
Death Valley National Park, Death Valley, CA. This scenic wilderness trail run is on a gravel jeep road from Beatty, NV through the picturesque Titus Canyon, finishing in Death Valley (entire run is in Death Valley National Park). The desert is beautiful this time of year with mild temperatures; lows at night between 30 and 40 degrees and highs during the day from the low-60s to mid-70s. This is our most spectacular trail event of the year and well worth the weekend away. Truly, an experience you won’t forget. The event is limited to 300 participants and sells out months in advance so don’t wait too long to register online at envirosports.com!