- Super-Fuel Foods For Cardio Training
- 5 of Utah’s Best-Kept Outdoor Secrets
- The Godmother of the Wasatch Backcountry
- 8 Iconic Winter Dinners Along the Wasatch
- Frosty Fun in Grand County, Colorado
- Pursuit of Powder
- A Goblin Valley Winter Escape
- Resort Report | Late Winter 2018
- Starting Line
- From the Editor | Late Winter 2018
- This event has passed.
Comb Ridge Classic – 10K and Half Marathon Trail Run
October 24, 2015 @ 8:00 am - 12:00 pm$35 - $70
Comb Ridge Classic Trail Run offers runners the chance to have a hands-on geology experience while running a challenging route of sharp ridges, and breathtaking views along the 65 million year old geological monocline. Located near Natural Bridges National Monument 18 miles east of Blanding, Utah. All proceeds will benefit the Four Corners School of Outdoor Education.
10K $35 – Runners will travel the dirt road for this out and back along the bottom of Comb Ridge.
Half Marathon $70 – Runners will run along the shallow wash climbing out to the ridge.