- Super-Fuel Foods For Cardio Training
- 5 of Utah’s Best-Kept Outdoor Secrets
- The Godmother of the Wasatch Backcountry
- 8 Iconic Winter Dinners Along the Wasatch
- Frosty Fun in Grand County, Colorado
- Pursuit of Powder
- A Goblin Valley Winter Escape
- Resort Report | Late Winter 2018
- Starting Line
- From the Editor | Late Winter 2018
- This event has passed.
Christmas Eve Parade and Fireworks
December 24, 2016 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pmFree
Snowbird, UT. There’s no place like Snowbird for the holidays! Join us at dusk on the Plaza Deck for bonfires, the Torchlight Parade and a great fireworks display. At the end, Santa Claus will rappel out of the Tram to say hello to the kids!