- Super-Fuel Foods For Cardio Training
- 5 of Utah’s Best-Kept Outdoor Secrets
- The Godmother of the Wasatch Backcountry
- 8 Iconic Winter Dinners Along the Wasatch
- Frosty Fun in Grand County, Colorado
- Pursuit of Powder
- A Goblin Valley Winter Escape
- Resort Report | Late Winter 2018
- Starting Line
- From the Editor | Late Winter 2018
- This event has passed.
Chili Bird Showdown
October 21, 2017 @ 12:00 pm - October 22, 2017 @ 5:00 pm
Chili Tasting: 12-5 pm, Saturday and Sunday
5 of Snowbird’s top chefs will each prepare chili with their own recipes and need your help to determine who the chili champion is – it’s a showdown! Voters will receive a People’s Choice Award ballot with the purchase of a chili sampler, which includes condiments and corn bread.
Event Activities, Saturday and Sunday
- Live Music
- Face Painting
- Aerial Tram, Mountain Coaster, Bungee Trampoline and Kids’ Inflatables; 12-5 pm (conditions permitting)
Corn Hole Tournament: 2 pm, Saturday and Sunday
Up to 16 teams may enter each day. Each member of the winning team receives a Snowbird ski lift ticket. You may sign up day of or email firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve your spot in advance.
Chili Bird Showdown: 1-2 pm, Sunday
Snowbird welcomes all chili enthusiasts to create their very own chili recipe to be judged by a panel of three esteemed judges: a food critic/member of the International Chili Society, a radio personality, and Snowbird’s own Mr. Rusty Johnson.