- Super-Fuel Foods For Cardio Training
- 5 of Utah’s Best-Kept Outdoor Secrets
- The Godmother of the Wasatch Backcountry
- 8 Iconic Winter Dinners Along the Wasatch
- Frosty Fun in Grand County, Colorado
- Pursuit of Powder
- A Goblin Valley Winter Escape
- Resort Report | Late Winter 2018
- Starting Line
- From the Editor | Late Winter 2018
- This event has passed.
Castle Country Century
August 26, 2017 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Scofield, UT. Start in the mountain town of Scofield, at an elevation of 7,700 ft. The ride begins with the first of two grueling ascents, heading out of Scofield to Clear Creek then to the top of Eccles Canyon, where road grades reach 12% and elevations climb to 9,400 feet.
Riders then make a small descent and work their way around the north end of Electric Lake and to Huntington Canyon, where they will make their second and final major ascent to the top of Huntington Canyon, where road grades stay under 10% as elevation climbs to 9,780 feet. After Cleveland and Elmo, riders make their way through Wellington to the finish line in Price.