- Super-Fuel Foods For Cardio Training
- 5 of Utah’s Best-Kept Outdoor Secrets
- The Godmother of the Wasatch Backcountry
- 8 Iconic Winter Dinners Along the Wasatch
- Frosty Fun in Grand County, Colorado
- Pursuit of Powder
- A Goblin Valley Winter Escape
- Resort Report | Late Winter 2018
- Starting Line
- From the Editor | Late Winter 2018
- This event has passed.
Calistoga Trail Ramble
April 16, 2016 @ 9:00 am - 2:00 pm
What could be better than running 10K or 10 miles on shaded trails in the heart of wine country? Back by popular demand, the Calistoga Trail Ramble brings together a tour of historical landmarks, botanical richness, and rugged terrain for a rewarding trip through the breathtaking Bothe-Napa State Park.
Whether you choose to participate in the 10K or the 10 mile course, cap off your morning exertion with post-race festivities including our unique Scena Performance picnic, beer, an assortment of local wines, and lawn games to celebrate your accomplishment and revel in the company of your fellow runners. Bring out the whole family to cheer you on and enjoy all that Calistoga has to offer!
For more information, please visit the event page at ScenaPerformance.com.