- 5 of Utah’s Best-Kept Outdoor Secrets
- The Godmother of the Wasatch Backcountry
- 8 Iconic Winter Dinners Along the Wasatch
- Frosty Fun in Grand County, Colorado
- Pursuit of Powder
- A Goblin Valley Winter Escape
- Resort Report | Late Winter 2018
- Starting Line
- From the Editor | Late Winter 2018
- Late Winter 2018 | Digital Magazine
- This event has passed.
The Bubble Run
July 11, 2015
Super Simple. Clad in white t-shirts, Participants run, walk, dance and play across 3 miles of absolute fun! Waves start every 3-5 minutes. Then, at each kilometer, participants will run through the Foam Bogs where there is enough colored foam to cover you from head to toe! Each of the four Foam Bogs along the course are represented by different colored foam.
There are a few simple rules.
Rule 1:All levels of runners, walkers, twirlers, dancers and strollers are welcome to the Bubble Run™.
Rule 2: Wear white. That way, your appearance at the finish will be even more pronounced.
Rule 3: Enjoy being a kid again.