- Super-Fuel Foods For Cardio Training
- 5 of Utah’s Best-Kept Outdoor Secrets
- The Godmother of the Wasatch Backcountry
- 8 Iconic Winter Dinners Along the Wasatch
- Frosty Fun in Grand County, Colorado
- Pursuit of Powder
- A Goblin Valley Winter Escape
- Resort Report | Late Winter 2018
- Starting Line
- From the Editor | Late Winter 2018
- This event has passed.
Breathe Easy Family Fun Run
April 25, 2015 @ 8:00 am - 10:00 pm20.00$
Come enjoy the 5th Annual Breathe Easy 5k Run/Walk!
This Family Fun Run is the perfect way to start your day. A beautiful and scenic spring run/walk on the trails that wind along the Virgin River in St. George. The Breathe Easy 5k is sponsored by the Southwest Utah Public Health Foundation, which promotes wellness and healthy living in St. George and surrounding communities. Visit the race website to register and get more detailed information about this event.
Where: Crosby Family Confluence Park
(1850 S Convention Center Drive, St. George UT)
Race Day Registration: 7:00 am to 7:45 am
5k Race Start time: 8:00 am
Race Distance: 5k
Kids Fun Run (Kids 11 and under) Start time: 9:15 am
Kids Fun Run Distance: Approximately 1K