- 5 of Utah’s Best-Kept Outdoor Secrets
- The Godmother of the Wasatch Backcountry
- 8 Iconic Winter Dinners Along the Wasatch
- Frosty Fun in Grand County, Colorado
- Pursuit of Powder
- A Goblin Valley Winter Escape
- Resort Report | Late Winter 2018
- Starting Line
- From the Editor | Late Winter 2018
- Late Winter 2018 | Digital Magazine
- This event has passed.
Breath of Life Ventura Triathon
June 28, 2015 @ 7:00 am - 2:00 pm
17th Annual Breath of Life
START: 7:00 a.m.
PLACE: Ventura Harbor, Ventura, CA
TRIATHLON DISTANCES: *
Swim: 750 meters (.47 miles)
Bike: 20.4 kilometers (12.7 miles)
Run: 5 kilometers (3.1 miles)
Swim: 1.5 kilometers (.93 miles)
Bike: 40 kilometers (24.8 miles)
Run: 10 kilometers (6.2 miles)
* Relay Teams – Olympic Course Only
The Breath of Life Fund is dedicated to the loving memory of Dina LaVigna, a very special person who suffered from a disease called Primary Immunodeficiency (PI).
The mission of the Fund is to improve the care and comfort of patients with Primary Immunodeficiency by improving the patient experience in hospitals and provide forums for social contact between patients, families and healthcare workers. The Jeffrey Modell Foundation supports the fund financially and administratively as the Fund’s parent organization.
Please visit our web site for fee information; Fees vary according to event and date of registration.