- Super-Fuel Foods For Cardio Training
- 5 of Utah’s Best-Kept Outdoor Secrets
- The Godmother of the Wasatch Backcountry
- 8 Iconic Winter Dinners Along the Wasatch
- Frosty Fun in Grand County, Colorado
- Pursuit of Powder
- A Goblin Valley Winter Escape
- Resort Report | Late Winter 2018
- Starting Line
- From the Editor | Late Winter 2018
- This event has passed.
Breath of Life Ventura Triathlon
June 26, 2016 @ 7:00 am - 12:00 pm
18th annual Breath of Life Ventura Triathlon/Relay will be held on Sunday, June 26, 2016 at Ventura Harbor, Ventura, CA. All proceeds from this charity event will go towards the improvement of treatment facility at local hospitals supporting children diagnosed with Primary Immunodeficiency (PI). We encourage athletes to perform their own fundraising in support of this cause.
Post Race Party: After the race plan on hanging out for the party and enjoy the hosted Barbecue, Beer Garden (21 and older participants) Food Fair and music. This party is our way of thanking everyone for helping the Dina LaVigna Breath of Life Fund.
• Fast, flat and scenic course
• Timing chips for all racers
• Post Race BBQ
• Beer Garden for all participants ages 21 and over
• USAT sanctioned race
• USAT Southwest Region Talent ID Series event
Sprint/Relay (Swim 750m, Bike 20.4km, Run 5km)
International/Relay (Swim 1.5km, Bike 40km, Run 10km)