- Super-Fuel Foods For Cardio Training
- 5 of Utah’s Best-Kept Outdoor Secrets
- The Godmother of the Wasatch Backcountry
- 8 Iconic Winter Dinners Along the Wasatch
- Frosty Fun in Grand County, Colorado
- Pursuit of Powder
- A Goblin Valley Winter Escape
- Resort Report | Late Winter 2018
- Starting Line
- From the Editor | Late Winter 2018
- This event has passed.
Big Cottonwood Marathon & Half
September 10, 2016 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Experience amazing views coming down this rocky mountain canyon with the sun rising and the fall leaves glowing brightly. After exiting the canyon this fast Boston-marathon qualifying course runs along the base of the mountain, providing a panoramic view of the Salt Lake Valley before rejoining the half marathon course on a downhill route to the finish. Runners receive huge finisher’s medals, custom technical race shirts, free race photos and highlight videos, and great food and a fun atmosphere at the finish to go along with their PRs.