- Super-Fuel Foods For Cardio Training
- 5 of Utah’s Best-Kept Outdoor Secrets
- The Godmother of the Wasatch Backcountry
- 8 Iconic Winter Dinners Along the Wasatch
- Frosty Fun in Grand County, Colorado
- Pursuit of Powder
- A Goblin Valley Winter Escape
- Resort Report | Late Winter 2018
- Starting Line
- From the Editor | Late Winter 2018
- This event has passed.
Bear Lake Monster Swim
July 18, 2015 @ 7:00 am - 11:40 am$70
Do you dare swim with the Bear Lake Monster? The course starts at the Bear Lake Marina on the west side of the lake and finishes on the other side at Cisco Beach. The distance is ~7 miles and can be done as a solo swimmer or in a relay of 2 to 6 swimmers.