- Super-Fuel Foods For Cardio Training
- 5 of Utah’s Best-Kept Outdoor Secrets
- The Godmother of the Wasatch Backcountry
- 8 Iconic Winter Dinners Along the Wasatch
- Frosty Fun in Grand County, Colorado
- Pursuit of Powder
- A Goblin Valley Winter Escape
- Resort Report | Late Winter 2018
- Starting Line
- From the Editor | Late Winter 2018
- This event has passed.
Bear Lake Monster Swim
July 18, 2015
The swim is open to solo swimmers and 2 to 6-person relay teams. All solo swimmers must provide their own support paddler. Relay teams are responsible for providing their own support craft, large enough to hold all team members.
See website for more details and to register.