- Super-Fuel Foods For Cardio Training
- 5 of Utah’s Best-Kept Outdoor Secrets
- The Godmother of the Wasatch Backcountry
- 8 Iconic Winter Dinners Along the Wasatch
- Frosty Fun in Grand County, Colorado
- Pursuit of Powder
- A Goblin Valley Winter Escape
- Resort Report | Late Winter 2018
- Starting Line
- From the Editor | Late Winter 2018
- This event has passed.
Bay Area Trail Running Festival
June 11, 2017 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
We invite you to celebrate the trail running abundance of the Bay Area by tackling challenging hills in the East Bay’s little known gem of a park. Garin-Dry Creek Regional Park has been a place of celebration since the 1880’s. Runners will be rewarded with sweeping views of the bay to the west, and an endless rolling expanse of hills to the east, with plenty of lawn to stretch out on and relax at the finish while taking in the highly regarded post-run bbq and beer.