- Super-Fuel Foods For Cardio Training
- 5 of Utah’s Best-Kept Outdoor Secrets
- The Godmother of the Wasatch Backcountry
- 8 Iconic Winter Dinners Along the Wasatch
- Frosty Fun in Grand County, Colorado
- Pursuit of Powder
- A Goblin Valley Winter Escape
- Resort Report | Late Winter 2018
- Starting Line
- From the Editor | Late Winter 2018
- This event has passed.
Backpacking Basics for Women
August 11, 2016 @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
Come laugh and learn with our REI specialist as she shares tips and tricks to being a woman of the woods. Interested in backpacking, but worried about the bugs, dirt and strange noises? Maybe you are seasoned backpacker looking to learn a few tips on more efficient backpacking techniques. This class is for you! No shame in this class, we’ll cover all you need to know to be comfortable in the woods. Women Only!