Alta New Year’s Eve Torchlight Parade
December 31 @ 5:00 pm - 10:00 pm
Alta, UT. COme watch or participate in Alta’s long-running New Year’s Eve torchlight parade.
- One of Alta’s favorite traditions continues. Collins lift will start loading at approximately 5:15 and last chair will be 6:15 PM.
- Season pass holders or skiers with a 12/31 area day lift ticket are welcome to join the festivities. A $10 ticket will be available for purchase to all others.
- No beginner skiers allowed as the parade route follows intermediate terrain in low light conditions.
- Skiers are encouraged to bring their own flashlights or headlamps for the festive ski down in the dark.
- Participants will be allowed just one ride up Collins.
- Children need to be accompanied by an adult.