- Super-Fuel Foods For Cardio Training
- 5 of Utah’s Best-Kept Outdoor Secrets
- The Godmother of the Wasatch Backcountry
- 8 Iconic Winter Dinners Along the Wasatch
- Frosty Fun in Grand County, Colorado
- Pursuit of Powder
- A Goblin Valley Winter Escape
- Resort Report | Late Winter 2018
- Starting Line
- From the Editor | Late Winter 2018
- This event has passed.
ABC Foundation Into the Summer 5K & Kids Run
June 20, 2015 @ 7:00 am - 12:00 pm$40.00
SATURDAY, JUNE 20
from 7:00 a.m. to 12 p.m.
WELLNESS FAIR: 7:00-11:00
5K RUN/WALK BEGINS AT 7:45 AM ages 8 – adult
2K RUN/WALK BEGINS AT 9:00 AM ages 6 – adult
NEW THIS YEAR: KIDS RUN ages 3-8
GOLDEN SHOE AWARD TO SCHOOL WITH LARGEST TEAM!
The ABC Into the Summer Fun Run will provide 2K and 5K Run/Walks so that small children, walkers or parents with strollers as well as serious runners can have a series of fun runs! The ABC Into the Summer Fun Run will also include a Community Wellness Fair with a healthy food area, a Kid’s Fun Zone and other community-sponsored events to raise awareness of the importance of health and exercise.
This 3rd annual fundraising event is coordinated by the ABCUSD Education Foundation, a nonprofit organization whose vision is to ensure that every ABC student and school succeeds by providing funds, resources and expertise to ABC schools.
Please visit our web site for fee information; Fees vary according to event and date of registration.